The Path to Freedom
The Extended Travel/Moving Abroad Workbook
The all-in-one workbook that walks you through 11 key areas on the path of moving abroad!
This fillable, 50+ page workbook is packed with information, relatable stories, helpful links and “action jumpstart” questions to get you taking action on 11 key areas in the extended travel/moving abroad planning process.
Written from a coffee chat, perspective, Aja pulls from her experiences and research, work as a Travel Consultant and Blogger and guidance she’s provided others on their moving abroad journey to neatly hand over everything you need to get going in one “living” workbook.
- Money (How you gonna make it?)
- Legal Items (Let’s get those passports, visas, wills together!)
- Schooling (There’s a million ways to do it, choose one.)
- The Big Flush (Purging your stuff ‘cuz it’s got to go.)
- Housing (You too, can find a great home abroad with these tips.)
- Health Insurance (What to consider and what you need to know.)
- Moving with Pets (Yea, people do it and you may be one!)
- Integrating into the Community (You do want to be a part of it, right?)
- Developing Support (Because you’re gonna need it!)
- Language Barriers (You’ll be prepared instead of intimidated.)
- Logistics of Moving (What are you gonna do with your mail and other things like this?)
If you’re serious about your exit, this is the resource you need to get a jumpstart on and execute your plan! You can fill in your answers right on your device!