There’s travel and then there’s…
In January of 2018 I set out to travel nomadically with my, then, 10 year old son. Life in the States came to a point where it was a no brainer for us. That didn’t mean it was easy or that there weren’t things to figure out. We lived in Mexico for 6 months and are now scoping out our next location to finish of 2018. We live this life and now I’m going to help you do it!
Whenever I post about our travels in groups, I get…
- How do you make money to travel that long?
- How do you manage your son’s schooling?
- I don’t even know how to get started!
- How do you decide where to go?
- Don’t you need visas to stay so long?
- I can’t afford to travel.
Any of those ring true for you? If so, keep reading!
I’m here to take the mystery away from That Travel Life! Let’s cut the confusion, myths and unknowns. In this masterclass I’m going to break it all down for you!
- You will walk away with a simple process to determine where the best places for your family to travel.
- You’ll have the confidence to guide your children’s schooling while traveling; whether you want them to return to school in your home country, afterwards, or not.
- Walk away with 4 immediate money generating actions to take to launch your location independent income!
- Discover the #1 blocker of taking any steps towards That Travel Life and how you can prevent becoming a victim to it.
- Know exactly which countries allow you to stay for long periods of time without having to take extra, undesired, steps.
- Feel secure in your ability to book flights that won’t bust your whole Travel Life budget!
- Be a part of a community that extends beyond the masterclass where you can continue to ask questions, get feedback and cultivate community.